where is who is hiring?
#1 of 5
[ original post ]
Sauce Labs provides the world’s largest cloud-based platform for the automated testing of web and mobile applications. Its award-winning service eliminates the time and expense of maintaining an in-house testing infrastructure, freeing development teams of any size to innovate and release better software, faster.
We are currently looking for:
Senior Software Engineer (Analytics)
Senior Software Engineer (API)
Software Engineer (Cloud Infrastructure)
Software Engineer (Emulator/Simulator Cloud)
Software Engineer (OS Automation)
Software Engineer- Web Frontend (m/f)
If you’re interested in joining Sauce Labs and would like to learn more, please visit: https://saucelabs.com/careers
#2 of 5
Are you tired of working for a company where you don’t have a voice, or an opportunity to use new technologies?
We’ve build a tech team that pushes each other forward, encourages constant pairing, and prides ourselves on giving constructive code and feature reviews.
Vin65 is a growing, profitable company that is looking to expand our team. We build an eCommerce platform and an iPad point-of-sale for wineries across the US, Canada, and Australia. We’re like Shopify, but for wine.
We’ve been working in Ruby on Rails, and have also started services built with AWS Lambda on the Serverless framework.
Apply at https://www.vin65.com/About-Us/Careers, or email me email@example.com
#3 of 5
We build products to help companies managing millions of dollars of assets make better decisions. Our core product, C55, helps companies decide which projects to invest in, how to reduce their risk, increase safety, and reduce their environmental impact. We are one of the top 20 Fastest-Growing Software Companies in Canada and winner of the BC Tech 2016 Emerging Company of the Year Award. We are also working on multiple cloud-based products, two of which were just recently released.
We have grown a lot in the last year, and we are looking to fill a senior dev role on one of the "cloud" technology teams. The project's stack includes NodeJS, Angular (2+), Kendo, and Postgres. We'd like to find an experienced full-stack developer who can take on a leadership role and mentor junior developers.
I joined Copperleaf (as a senior developer) back in April 2016. The people here are really nice, they care about what they do, and they have a lot of domain knowledge. If any of that sounds interesting to you, please fire off an e-mail to me (Tom) at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat a bit more!
#4 of 5
Zymeworks is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of protein therapeutics for cancer. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with expertise in configuration management, automation, continuous integration, and continuous deployment tools to join our DevOps team.
We expect you to have
• Experience with multi-tiered web server systems such as Apache, Nginx, Tomcat
• Experience with database systems, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and NoSQL
• Demonstrable skills in programming languages, such as Python, Ruby, Go, or Bash
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment systems, such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI, or Travis CI
It would be great if you had
• Strong knowledge of Configuration Management tools such as Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, or Ansible
• Understanding of highly resilient server-based architectures, such as replication/failover, distributed architectures, and auto scaling
• Strong background with Amazon Web Services
• Working with Development teams to provide frameworks for building, testing and packaging code in a consistent, reusable way
• Creating and managing standardized development environments for the Software Development team
• Creating and supporting automated processes for deploying and configuring applications in multiple environments using Puppet, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, and similar tools
• Helping improve software deployment, monitoring and development processes
Please apply at https://zymeworks.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=61
#5 of 5
We're a small team, working out of North Vancouver. You'll join a eight person in-house dev team who are excited about new technologies and best practices. We are proud to have built a programmer friendly culture, with no strict hierarchies or rigid job roles. You'll get the chance to work on new exciting technology, and influence the direction of a rapidly growing company.
Send a resume to email@example.com