where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
"Wag is the best-designed and most efficient app for summoning a dog walker with some or no advance notice." - New York Times (https://wag.me/nytimes)
Our mission is to make it easier to own a dog and we're looking for experienced engineers to build a reliable and wonderful experience across mobile devices and the web for thousands of dog owners and dog walkers every day.
Our core engineering team is still relatively small so it's a great opportunity to have a lot of impact and ownership while we continue to grow. We're backed by several top VCs and offer our services in more than 50 cities in the US.
We’re looking to hire:
- Web Engineers (React or Angular/PHP/MySQL)
- iOS Engineers (Obj-C)
- Android Engineers (Java)
- Backend Engineers (PHP/Laravel)
- DevOps Engineers (AWS, Linux Sysadmin)
We know you’re busy so we like to keep our interview process fast and transparent (there will be no white boarding or brainteasers):
1. After filling out the application below we will contact you with a short intro call (15 mins)
2. We will give you a take home assignment (2-4 hrs)
3. We will schedule 2 follow up calls (or onsite visits) with our product and engineering teams (2-3 hrs)
4. We will make a decision shortly after! Our aim is to go from intro to offer in a matter of days.
Apply here: https://wag.me/ishiring and we will get back to you shortly!