#1 of 2Columbia Road | Helsinki, Finland | ONSITE
What: eCommerce and growth consulting. Company founded in March 2016 by a team of biz consultants, design and tech knowledge. An independent member of the Futurice Group.
Focus right now on sales and recruiting, 5+ projects ongoing already.
- Platform-agnostic. Whatever best serves our clients.
- We avoid huge IT projects with expensive monolithic webstore products.
- We aim for both quick & big wins: increasing customers and revenue.
Interview process: send us your Github/CV and a short cover letter, then we can chat, on-site interviews (1-3 rounds) over 1-4 weeks in central Helsinki. You will have a chance to meet most if not all of us in person.
Knowledge of Finnish is a definite plus. Current projects are in Helsinki area but we're not limited to Finland in any way. You must be able to work closely with our clients.
Our website: http://www.columbiaroad.com
#2 of 2Leadfeeder | http://www.leadfeeder.com | Remote or On-Site (Helsinki, Finland)
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Software Engineer
We are a fast-growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally. Currently we are still a small team of twelve, but we are sure to hire a lot of key people during the next years. We have a solid business and our customers love what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
- We hope you have:
* Good team work and communication skills (English)
* Experience and skills developing web applications with Ruby on Rails
* Solid understanding of computer programming principles, design patterns and data structures
* Knowledge of database technologies both relational and non-relational
* Web service APIs, both as a user and developer
* Web analytics
- You would:
* Work closely with our experienced team to make Leadfeeder better every day
* Develop the Leadfeeder product and the backend systems
* Develop new integrations for Leadfeeder
* Help operate our production environments (we're running on AWS)
- What we offer you:
* Competitive base pay
* Possibility to work remotely for everyone
* An interesting and growing field of business
* Great support from your new colleagues
* The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
If this is something for you, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us your resume with a couple of lines about why you’d be perfect to join our team. Also include links to something you built and you are proud of.