#1 of 29Pivotal | ONSITE at many locations worldwide | Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, Pre/Post-Sales Engineers, Ops, Sales, Admin
Pivotal's goal is to change the way the world makes software and we kinda sorta really mean it.
We value aptitude over alma mater, empathy over a list of APIs. It doesn't matter whether your resumé says PHP or PhD: if you're smart, empathetic and know some stuff, we want to work with you.
We have offices in SF, NYC, Santa Monica/LA, Palo Alto, Seattle, Boulder, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Washington DC, Atlanta, Austin, Dallas/Ft Worth, Toronto, London, Paris, Dublin, Tokyo, Sydney, Berlin, Singapore and Beijing, with more coming, though not all are hiring.
We're broken into three main divisions: Pivotal Labs (yes, that Pivotal Labs), Pivotal Cloud R&D and Pivotal Big Data.
-- Pivotal Labs helps clients to become better at product development. For engineering we are religiously lean and agile. In practice that means we pair program and TDD every line of code from the outside. Our product managers are fantastic at keeping products sharply focused, our designers are masters from users to pixels.
-- Cloud R&D is where we build the best cloud platform available. We're the majority contributors to the Cloud Foundry project. Our distribution has the fastest-growing sales of any opensource product ever and it's still zooming up and to the right.
Except for upstream code, every line is pair programmed and TDD'd. We dogfood the cutting edge of the technology on our own commercial public cloud (Pivotal Web Services). It works because we took the XP and Lean DNA of Pivotal Labs and scaled it up to build the best cloud platform available.
-- Big Data is our suite of battled-hardened products, now open sourced. Greenplum tackles massive datasets with the comfort of PostgreSQL. Apache HAWQ (incubating) brings Greenplum's distributed query planner to Hadoop. Gemfire, donated as Apache Geode (incubating), is an in-memory distributed grid with years of high performance in high-stakes systems.
At our offices we have free breakfast, weekly tech talks, excellent benefits and competitive pay. Ping pong isn't mandatory, but it's popular. I think west-coast ping pong is harder to beat, but east-coast style is more entertaining to watch. The beer fridge has more IPA than I prefer but I guess that's life in paradise.
To see all our open jobs and apply directly, follow this referral URL: http://grnh.se/xiy346
You can also email me at email@example.com to answer any questions you might have.
Either of these helps me score one of our referral bonsues (did I mention our generous referral scheme?)
I may not be able to reply immediately, as I am just an engineer here.
#2 of 29Support Engineer | Replicated | Los Angeles | $70k - $80k with equity | https://www.replicated.com
Replicated builds tools to support enterprise software develops. We are simplifying how cloud based SaaS vendors can ship private cloud and on-premise versions of their software. We are a Series-A stage company based in Los Angeles.
Replicated is looking for a Support Engineer to work with customers like Gradle, Travis CI, npm, Code Climate, Sysdig, Circle CI and others to support their deployments.
In this role you will be working directly with our customers to ensure that their end users are successful deploying via Replicated. You’ll be exposed to a wide range of environments from members of the Fortune 500 to world class development companies. You’ll need to know your way around common Linux distributions, be comfortable in the command line, know a little bash, and have a passion for solving problems for customers. A sysadmin or DevOps background could be a great fit for this role.
In this role you’ll:
- Help customers install and maintain their Replicated installations
- Build knowledge base to improve self service
- Work to improve the product and prevent issues
Sound interesting? Email: austin (at) replicated (dot) com
We are also looking for multiple QA positions in our LA office, a front end engineer (working in React) and are always interested in talking with developers working in Golang and passionate about Docker.
#3 of 29Factual - Los Angeles, San Francisco, Shanghai
Factual is currently hiring engineers and data lovers of all levels in the SF Bay Area, Los Angeles, and Shanghai.
Factual’s location platform enriches mobile location signals with definitive global data, enabling personalized and contextually relevant mobile experiences. Built from billions of inputs, the data is constantly updated by Factual’s real-time data stack. We were named one of "50 Disruptive Companies in 2013" by MIT Technology Review. We have a terrific team that is still fairly small and an incredible CEO who was previously the co-founder of Applied Semantics (which was bought by Google and became AdSense). Factual has venture funding from Andreessen-Horowitz and our partners/customers include Bing, Apple, Facebook and Groupon.
There are many challenging problems to work on at all layers of the stack: data cleaning and canonicalization, storage, deduping, serving, APIs, improving data using machine learning, etc. A great example is one of our most recent products, Geopulse Audience, which stands at the intersection of high quality places data and large scale analysis of user geo-data: http://www.factual.com/products/geopulse-audience . If you love data, Factual is the place to be. Our main criteria are that you're smart and get things done, but you'll get bonus points for experience with Clojure (http://www.factual.com/jobs/clojure), machine learning, NLP, algorithm design, or Hadoop.
You can email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org, or view our job postings here: https://www.factual.com/jobs#openings
#4 of 291 point by samcheng 90 days ago
RINSE | San Francisco, CA and Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Rinse is a technology-enabled dry cleaning and laundry delivery service. We've grown at double-digit month-over-month rates for almost three years now, our business fundamentals are solid, and our customers love us! We have a couple of open positions:
1) We're hiring a City Manager for our flagship San Francisco office. This person should have strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to manage a large and growing team of drivers and associates. This role is also responsible for business development and managing the profitability of our San Francisco regional operations. This is a prestigious role, and a significant opportunity, particularly as our SF operations are co-located with our corporate offices.
2) We also have an opening for a smart and experienced Brand Marketing Manager. The idea candidate would have strong analytical skills, a good eye for the kind of marketing that would improve our brand, and experience creating and managing both content marketing campaigns. Since we're a growing consumer business, this is a great role for someone who wants to to manage a brand poised to become a household name.
Interested in the burgeoning delivery startup scene, but want to join one with a sustainable business model? Perhaps your family ran a dry cleaner or laundromat when you were growing up? Delighted with our service? Let's talk!
Email sam <at> rinse.com with questions, or contact jobs <at> rinse.com directly to apply.
#5 of 29Second Spectrum | Los Angeles, Lausanne, Shanghai | Full-time | On Site
Data is revolutionizing the sports industry. However, we face the challenge of sifting through mountains of data in search of compelling stories. We create products that fuse cutting-edge design with spatiotemporal pattern recognition, machine learning, and computer vision to enable the next generation of sports insights and experiences. We aim to transform the way people play, coach and watch sports.
You can find out more about the company from: http://www.secondspectrum.com/videos/
Specifically looking for a senior full stack engineer in LA. A full list of positions is available at http://www.secondspectrum.com/careers/ (full stack, devops, UI, UX,)
You can apply through email at email@example.com.
Happy to answer any questions you might have: firstname.lastname@example.org
#6 of 29General Assembly (http://generalassemb.ly) | New York, NY | NYC ONSITE + US/UK REMOTE | Multiple Positions | Fulltime
General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. We offer classes, workshops, long-form courses, and events in worldwide markets including New York where we are headquartered, Atlanta, Austin, London, Hong Kong, Sydney, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Melbourne, and Washington DC. We also partner with Fortune 500 companies to spur innovation through increased digital fluency and more effective approaches to collaboration. We have small, cross-functional product teams that are developing innovative new solutions to online education, and currently we have various open positions across the engineering organization that we are looking to fill. If you want to be part of a diverse team, working on challenging tasks, and want to help the world expand their knowledge to better themselves and their careers via education, drop us a line. If you're in New York City, let's grab a drink or a coffee and chat!
See our full list of open positions ranging from engineering, to design, to teaching opportunities at https://generalassemb.ly/careers. Please feel free to contact me directly with your resume or any questions at elliott . carlson - at - generalassemb.ly
#7 of 29Onu Technology, Inc. | FULL TIME, CONTRACTORS, GRADUATE INTERNS, POSTDOCTORAL CONSULTANTS
Onsite in Silicon Valley (preferred) or San Diego, with REMOTE a possibility depending on role
Interview process: Video calls if you're distant or an in-person visit if you're local.
We are developing high-performance algorithms for truly big data, video analysis, NLP, and more. We solve deep technical challenges and are building offerings relevant to interesting real-world problems in a variety of fields. We are currently open to engineers with solid experience in CUDA, Mesos, deep neural networks, and/or Clojure, as well as to enthusiastic developers who might lack this precise experience but are eager to learn. We also welcome interest from postdoctoral researchers or senior graduate students. We are interested in solving problems efficiently, and our polyglot architecture includes C++, Clojure, Scala, and Python.
We do not presently have openings for undergraduates (B.Sc. students).
#8 of 29TrueCar | Santa Monica, CA - San Francisco, CA - Austin, TX | Full Time
TrueCar is hiring Engineers with interest in Rails, React, Angular as well as Technical Product Managers, Data Analysts, DevOps / Site Reliability Engineers, Security Engineers, UX Copywriter and more in Santa Monica and San Francisco at this time. Austin is heading up all customer service and dealer relations positions.
We acquired the talent of quite a few Carwoo (YCS09) alums a little over a year ago. We've been around for 10 years and went public 2 years ago. The company has big plans for the coming years and is looking for good developers to help us grow.
See http://careers.true.com for the full scoop.
* We prefer you work with us in-person in Santa Monica, San Francisco, or Austin. We'll handle most visa situations.
* Benefits are exceptional: health premiums are 100% paid for (not only for you, but your whole family), we match your 401k (up to 3% of your contributions), and give stock options. We also pay for your gym membership (up to $50/month) and have catered lunches every Wednesday.
* Our Santa Monica HQ is right by the beach and Third Street Promenade, so expect fresh air and plenty of food options. Our SF office is right off the Montgomery BART station with 360 degree views of downtown and the bay.
* A meaningful subset of some of the technologies we use: Ruby on Rails, React, AWS, React, Flask, Redis, MySQL, Hadoop, and Elasticsearch (the whole ELK stack).
* VISAS are handled under the right circumstances.
Send an email to me (Brett) (bemma AT truecar.com) with your resume and/or GitHub profile. Even if you're not applying but just have questions, drop me a line
#9 of 29iRobot | Bedford, MA (just outside of Boston, MA) and Pasadena, CA | ONSITE
Looking for great work-life balance at a job where you can say "I can't find my keyboard under all these robots!" ? Want a place with half-day Fridays during the summer so you can spend extra time with your family on Friday afternoons? Then iRobot might be the place for you.
We blend cutting-edge research and practical engineering to build useful and affordable robots.
We're looking for smart people who are easy to work with. You should probably think robots are cool, but a robotics background is NOT required. (I had no robotics background when I started at iRobot.)
We're looking for software engineers of all sorts: cloud, embedded, test, also some more hardcore robotics stuff.
Check out all our openings here: http://www.irobot.com/About-iRobot/Careers.aspx
Email me directly if you'd like to know more: csvec and then guess the rest, it might involve irobot and a com.
Please email even if you're not sure if you're a match; I'm always happy to talk to other HN'ers!
PS: We have hired people from these "Who is hiring?" posts, thanks to HN for this service/forum
#10 of 29LegalNature | Downtown Los Angeles or Remote (US) | Salary + Equity + Full Benefits
We make it simple for consumers to create legal documents in minutes without an attorney, and are currently in the process of expanding to small businesses and law firms.
We're looking for senior full stack or front end engineers with an appetite for experimentation. We test almost everything and love trying out prototypes.
LegalNature is a bootstrapped and profitable company. Join a team that is 100% focused on building the best product possible - not working on the next round or deck!
* You can work out of our office in Downtown LA, or remotely! We're all on slack.
* Our stack is Rails & AWS
* Includes a competitive salary, the best health insurance we could find, and 401k matching
If you are interested or have any questions, contact me: email@example.com
#11 of 29SendGrid | Software Engineers, Test/QA, Ops | Bay Area, Denver, Orange County | Full Time
At SendGrid, you'll help send a huge portion of the world's meaningful email. Whether it's an instant receipt after an Uber ride or an Airbnb booking confirmation, we deliver it. Our platform team works on tough scaling challenges, while our applications team maintains an informative analytics dashboard for our customers.
The people here are absolutely fantastic - we bring in the best and trust them to get the job done. We're about 300 strong, and we've been growing fast for seven years. Everyone gets competitive salaries, generous pre-IPO options, flexible hours, catered lunch, an annual trip to Mexico ... that list goes on for a while.
Apply: http://grnh.se/xes14l#job-list. If you have questions or want a current engineer's perspective (I'm on the Applications & Services team), my email's in my profile.
#12 of 29RAND Corporation | Santa Monica - D.C. - Pittsburgh - Boston | Research Software Engineer | Full-time | Onsite
We are looking for eager, creative folks who can partner with well with PhD level researchers to create cool end-to-end prototypes of research concepts.
You will work on project teams of research staff and domain experts and will often be the sole software engineer on the project. Our group functions a lot like an internal software development consultancy.
For Research Software Engineer position, technical needs will vary by project so you should be a well-rounded generalist able to develop solutions in MORE THAN ONE of the following application areas: web, mobile, desktop, visualization, database, modelling & simulation, machine learning, and statistical analysis. Bonus points for visual analytics and Hadoop/Spark/”Big Data” type skills.
Don’t be scared! You don’t have to be wizard at all these. The researchers provide the depth, you just provide the breadth, creativity, and eagerness to learn.
Good work life balance compared to startups and mainstream tech companies. 20 days of vacation per year that you are incentivized to take! Respectable salaries despite being a non-profit.
Ready yet? Shoot me your resume, portfolio, work samples, etc. at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#13 of 29Stasis Labs | Los Angeles | Onsite or Remote | https://stasislabs.com
Stasis Labs is hiring a web engineer to help us improve the quality of medical care through smarter patient monitoring. We are working on a hard problem, and aim to make a sizable impact through technology. We build a connected vitals monitoring system for patients who are not currently monitored, and are launching our first product this year to Indian hospitals. We just graduated from the first class of the Techstars Healthcare Accelerator, in Partnership witch Cedars-Sinai.
We are seeking someone with experience in full-stack web development, dev-ops, server management, and web application deployment. We want you to own our web deployment process, and write great full-stack web code in an environment where security and data integrity are critical.
Our software stack includes C++ running on our device, an Android application for doctors, and a web application (node.js backend, React frontend). We're using both Bluetooth Low Energy and wi-fi. Our cloud backend is an important part of our product.
You will primarily be on the web side (backend, frontend, and infrastructure), but you will be exposed to and helping integrate our Android app and medical device as well.
You will have a great deal of autonomy and be responsible for crafting the culture, technology and processes of our company. We're a small team and are looking for someone who can learn quickly and become competent in multiple parts of the tech stack. We hope the idea of working with a variety of technologies excites you. Startup experience is a plus.
We are just beginning, and are striving to build an inclusive and positive company culture.
---- Experience with node.js
---- Experience with React
---- Experience running highly reliable cloud servers on AWS or similar IaaS provider
---- Experience building web-connected Android applications
---- Experience working at a startup
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter (in the email body is fine) to email@example.com
#14 of 29Wallaby Financial / Bankrate, Inc. Austin, TX and Pasadena, CA ONSITE
We build intelligent personal finance software to help you save money, earn rewards, and manage your credit for several brands such as Wallaby, CreditCards.com, and more.
Hiring for: Director, Mobile Engineer (Pasadena) ScrumMaster (Pasadena) Front End Engineers (Pasadena & Austin) QA Engineers (Pasadena) Lead Data Engineer (Austin) Web Services Engineer (Austin) Platform Engineer (Austin) Systems Engineer/Network Security (Austin)
Interview process: Apply at site and mention HackerNews. Phone screen, in person, two rounds. No trick questions, games, or gimmicks.
#15 of 29OpenMail | Los Angeles, CA | ONSITE
OpenMail, an adtech startup based in Venice Beach, is Hiring!
DevOps: AWS, Python https://jobs.lever.co/openmail/98f3de21-d010-4cdf-b4e2-a3409...
Software Engineer: Python https://jobs.lever.co/openmail/a2612066-fef4-458c-b216-19b27...
Account Analyst: SQL, Excel https://jobs.lever.co/openmail/088d1e4b-7c5c-4cd2-9b50-5100b...
Product Manager: Technical background, adtech experience strongly preferred https://jobs.lever.co/openmail/fef987ca-4c60-4f26-bdbb-be633...
#16 of 29Jumpcut (YC S16) | Frontend Engineers | Full-time in Los Angeles CA | http://jumpcutstudios.com/
At Jumpcut, we're changing online education by replacing lectures with courses that look and feel like movies, starting with our subscription video platform for social media.
We're looking for a front-end developer to join our engineering team! Our stack includes React & Redux, Node, Scala, and Postgres. See why Redux here: https://blog.jumpcutstudios.com/why-redux-why-now-32b3f95b59...
As an education company, we look for applicants who are passionate about learning in their professional and day to day lives.
To apply, hit the website above and send in a resume. Feel free to reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
#17 of 29Friendbuy, Inc | Los Angeles, CA | full time | ONSITE
Friendbuy is a customer acquisition platform specializing in consumer to consumer referrals. We power the referral marketing programs of awesome companies like Dollar Shave Club, Nature Box, Huckberry, MeUndies, and many others.
What we can offer: We offer competitive compensation, an exciting work environment located in Hollywood at a newly constructed WeWork co-working space where we have private offices and plenty of activities to enjoy.
Email me: email@example.com and check us out here http://friendbuy.com
#18 of 29BloomNation | Santa Monica, CA | PSE + UX/UI | Full Time, ONSITE
Product Support Engineer (PSE)» http://www.builtinla.com/job/product-support-engineer-0
UX / UI Designer » http://www.builtinla.com/job/ux-designer-20
We're a Series A startup backed by some of the most well known VCs. We're a scrappy 30+ employees focused on building a marketplace for SMBs, specifically Florists to start.
#19 of 29RepSpark Systems | Costa Mesa, CA | Full-time | ONSITE | $60k-$90k
We’re also big on fun. It’s not uncommon to spontaneously jump into a table tennis match. Plus, every Friday we eat and drink together.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with applications or questions. We'd love to hear from you!
#20 of 29Evercar | Multiple roles | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time, ONSITE | Equity
Evercar is transforming mobility by helping drivers on rideshare or delivery platforms such as Uber, Lyft, or Postmates get behind the wheel of shared, connected electric vehicles.
* Software Engineer (Python) * iOS Developer * Android developer
#21 of 29Los Angeles, CA - zestfinance.com - ONSITE Full-Time - VISA transfers
Interview Process: 1. Technical Google Hangout w/2 Sr. Engineers 2. Full-Day Onsite Interview along with a Coding Homework 3. Decisions communicated within 24 hours of onsite interview
ZestFinance is a technology startup that uses machine learning and large-scale data analysis to transform credit availability for millions of Americans.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.
We are currently hiring for: Principal Software Engineers, Senior Software Engineers, Data Engineers, Machine Learning Modelers
Full listings found here: https://www.zestfinance.com/careers.html
#22 of 29The Trade Desk | Full Time, Onsite | San Jose CA, San Francisco CA, Aliso Viejo CA, Ventura CA, Boulder CO, New York NY, London UK, Sydney AUS
Hiring: All levels of software engineers, as well as front-end focused developers who are comfortable with data-access design, development and optimization.
You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk dev team if
* You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side AngularJS / JQuery, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hudreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
* You have product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc. We do most of our work in C#/.Net, but specific experience here is not required.
Cool stuff about TTD:
* Our platform processes 3.5million+ queries per second
* Work with the best engineering team in AdTech
* The combination of huge datasets, high throughput, low latency and amazing scale means that we're constantly solving some of the biggest challenges in computer science.
* We've grown faster than any other adtech company in the industry, and have been recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte.
* Amazing Company Culture (We're very proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor)
* Top-tier benefits
If you want to learn more, email Casey- email@example.com or apply directly on our website: http://thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions/show/departme...
#23 of 29The Trade Desk | Full Time, Onsite | Ventura, CA OR Boulder, CO
Hiring: DevOps Engineer
* Design and build applications to aid in system and deployment administration
* Troubleshoot, investigate and fix production issues in cloud and hosted environments, including both hardware and internal software issues.
* Investigate and fix performance issues in a variety of applications and languages
* Design and build features to improve system and personnel scalability
* 3+ years of software development experience AND/OR Windows Server administration including custom event logs, performance monitoring, windows services, and IIS
* Experience with powershell, T-SQL, or C#/.Net
* Experience using Windows administration tools on Windows Server platforms (event logs, performance monitoring, windows services and IIS specifically)
* Experience administering software and server deployments in a cloud environment
If you want to learn more, email Casey- firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our website: http://thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions/show/departme...
#24 of 29ZipRecruiter - https://ziprecruiter.com - Santa Monica (Los Angeles area)
Our goal is to create the best online services for filling and finding jobs. We bootstrapped for four years, then in 2014 we raised $63M, led by Institutional Venture Partners.
We have a number of open positions:
We're growing rapidly and have a large customer base (primarily small and medium sized businesses). We have interesting problems to solve in the areas of search, yield management, analytics, scalability and new product development. If you'd like to learn more, please visit https://www.ziprecruiter.com/hiring/technology or email us at email@example.com
#25 of 29ProducePay | Los Angeles, CA | ONSITE | full-time
https://producepay.com/ is a two-sided marketplace connecting farmers with produce distributors and provides immediate cash flow to both parties.
We're looking to hire a Senior UI/UX Designer to join the team in Downtown Los Angeles. Req below.
We're a well capitalized, seed stage startup backed by some of the smartest investors in SoCal. See https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/29/producepay-seed-funding/
If interested, email your resume and portfolio to me, bill at producepay dot com.
• Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms
• Design both interaction components and system-wide capabilities
• Take ideas and concepts, and visualize them in such that they are communicated effectively and compellingly for internal leaders, partners and customers
• Turn visions into concepts and translate those concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity, despite complexity of the system
• Directly responsible for delivering User Experience visions, UI specifications, wireframes and prototypes
• Collaborate effectively with product management, development, marketing, and other team members
• Use facilitative leadership skills to drive to the best outcome for stakeholders, resulting in others learning from you, and inspiring others to want to work with you
• Four-year degree in Human Computer Interaction, graphic design, or other relevant field. Graduate degree a plus
• 5+ years of interface design experience in delivering high-volume, high-profile or award-winning web sites or products; preferably experience with SaaS and mobile products
• Strong knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research. Seasoned in Agile development processes
• Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
• Proven track record in setting a vision for great customer experiences, inspiring others to get behind the vision, and ultimately delivering products and services that are known for their delightful experience and ease of use
• Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
• Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
• Expertise with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, but skilled in creating 'lo-fi' prototypes to share with users in a fast, iterative manner
• A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
• Strong online portfolio available for viewing
#26 of 29AppFolio Inc | ONSITE | San Diego, CA | www.appfolioinc.com/jobs | https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/AppFolio-Reviews-E225531.h...
We are a medium sized company with a small sized feel looking for Sr. Software Engineers. We have a culture where every engineer has an impact. It's an extremely collaborative environment where smart people can thrive and learn from each other. LEARN EVERY DAY! Engineers are tasked with solving hard problems and have ownership over the solution. We tend to work in small development teams to keep things moving fast (3-5 engineers). We want our engineers to stick around a while and have a fantastic work life balance.
We have two apps that are business workflow solutions for small to medium sized law firms and property managers. We mostly speak Ruby on Rails but don't hire for 'Rails Engineers'; we want smart software engineers who have a passion for collaboratively solving hard problems. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if this resonates with you.
#27 of 29SOCi | San Diego, CA | Fulltime | Onsite | QA Engineer | https://www.meetsoci.com/
SOCi is a new age social media management platform that is reinventing the process of managing hundreds of social media accounts in a time-efficient manner. We are looking for a QA Engineer to help us keep delivering quality, bug-free software to our users and partners while retaining our fast development process. Apply at https://soci.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=15
We are also on the lookout for Sr. Software Engineers for LAMP / BackboneJS, fulltime, remote or onsite. Contact email@example.com.
Interview process is a 90 minute Skype call with a couple of coding exercises plus a meet-the-team (onsite or group call).
#28 of 29SOXHUB | San Francisco, Orange County | Software Engineering | Full-Time
SOXHUB is streamlining SOX audit compliance through our SaaS platform. We target large public enterprises that are faced with internal compliance tasks. We're aiming to solve narrow enterprise problems deeply by understanding the problem through internal industry experts & building the best UX/product solution.
- Work with Node/JS, Ember, Docker, Python and more
- Small team, lots of independence, flexible schedules
- Contribute to open-source projects
- Fast paced & growing
For more information, or to apply, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#29 of 29Solaropia | Power Control Engineer | On site
BSEE with minimum 3 years experience in Power systems design for Pumping Applications. The
preferred candidates is Experienced in VFD, PLC, pump power sizing , AC and DC power systems,
Customers relations and tech-support.
Solaropia, HQ in San Diego, CA, is a world leading company in developing Solar VFD and solar
inverters for pumping and RO plants. We appreciate our valuable Engineering staff to work
jointly to develop and market state-of the art new generation of Solar Industrial pumping
systems. Visit our website https://www.solaropia.com for more information about us. Send us your
resume at : spumps@solaropia with Job title Power-Control Engineer.